ZIP2DL, an elastic-plastic, large-rotation finite-element stress analysis and crack-growth simulation program
Publisher: National Aeronautics and Space Administration, Langley Research Center, Publisher: National Technical Information Service, distributor in Hampton, Va, [Springfield, Va
Written in English
|Other titles||ZIP2DL, an eleastic plastic, large rotation finite element stress analysis and crack-growth simulation program.|
|Statement||Xiaomin Deng, James C. Newman, Jr.|
|Series||NASA technical memorandum -- 110332.|
|Contributions||Newman, J. C., Langley Research Center.|
|The Physical Object|
- Clinical governance and the NHS reforms
- Report on the Urban Renewal Symposium
- Building and flying indoor model airplanes
- [Obituary for B.F. Enschedé].
- Esther Queen of Persia
- 9-microns cutoff 256 x 256 GaAs/Al(x)Ga₁-x as quantum, well infrared photodetector hand-held camera
- Astrology for everyone.
- brief history of missions
- International Politics
- Unlocking your spiritual potential
- Lighthouse Service
- Wallpaper City Guide
- Holy Week
- Stress free ceilings
- Microsoft Official Workshop 2014B
- Toward a better life.
- Disability Insurance Plan =
- Anatomy for lawyers
- One monkey dont stop no show
- Picturesque Oregon.