9-microns cutoff 256 x 256 GaAs/Al(x)Ga₁-x as quantum, well infrared photodetector hand-held camera
Publisher: National Aeronautics and Space Administration, Publisher: National Technical Information Service, distributor in [Washington, DC, Springfield, Va
Written in English
- Aluminium gallium arsenides.,
|Other titles||9 microns cutoff 256 x 256 GaAs/Al(x)Ga₁-x as quantum, well infrared photodetector hand-held camera, Nine microns cutoff 256 x 256 GaAs/Al(x)Ga₁-x as quantum, well infrared photodetector hand-held camera|
|Statement||Sarath E. Gunapala ... [et al.].|
|Series||NASA contractor report -- NASA CR-207743.|
|Contributions||Gunapala, S. D., United States. National Aeronautics and Space Administration.|
|The Physical Object|
- The Prince (Norton Critical Edition)
- A Collection of authentic, useful and entertaining voyages and discoveries digested in a chronological series
- Acid drainage from mine walls
- The Remnant Church
- Books of Ezra and Nehemiah.
- Jonathan Edwards Resolutions
- The Enjoyment of Music
- Night Shadows
- De Gaulle
- The Lapiaz Superieure du Pla Segoune
- Happy hamster
- Vistas of special functions II
- Sermon at the requiem of the Hon. Thomas dArcy McGee
- Reluctant Mistress, Blackmailed Wife
- Colors and Shapes Memory Match Game (Memory Match)
- Odysseus: Escaping Poseidons Curse
- A treatise on the police of the metropolis
- Condensed milk and milk powder
- Water law in southeastern New York
- Project Box:.
9-microns cutoff 256 x 256 GaAs/Al(x)Ga₁-x as quantum, well infrared photodetector hand-held camera Download PDF EPUB FB2
Get this from a library. 9-microns cutoff x GaAs/Al(x)Ga₁-x as quantum, well infrared photodetector hand-held camera. [Sarath D Gunapala; United States. National Aeronautics and.
PROPERTIES OF Gallium Arsenide THIRD EDITION Edited by M. BROZEL Centre for Electronic Materials, UMlST UK and C. STILLMAN University of Illinois, USA. The following associate editors contributed to the first edition of the Handbook of Fiber Optic Data Communication: Eric Maass, Darrin Clement, and Ronald Lasky.
As always, this book is dedicated to my parents, who first helped me see the wonder in the world; to the memory of my godmother Isabel; and to my wife, Carolyn, and daughters Anne and.